- Drinking or eating cold things
- Drinking or eating hot things
- Eating sweets
- Touching the teeth with other teeth or the tongue
- Decay or infection
- A recent filling
- Excessive pressure from clenching or grinding
- A cracked or broken tooth
If you feel a sharp pain upon biting, you may have a broken or cracked filling. Pain when you release a bite is a sign of a cracked tooth.
Dr. Jindal's Dental & Oral Health Care is a complete family dental clinic for pediatric & adults locatd in Peer muchalla adjoining Sector 20, Panchkula, Haryana. Enhancing the beauty of your smile is our focus. Using state-of-the-art technology in a clean, relaxing environment.
Morning: 10AM to 2PM
Evening: 4:30PM to 8PM
Sunday Morning: 10AM to 2PM
Sunday Evening: Appointment Only