Profile: Dr.Anshu Jindal is a specialized paediatric and preventive dentist with more than 12 years of extensive experience. She specializes in adult and child dentistry and has over the years developed expertise in Pedodontics. Her areas of interest are – Regenerative endodontics, aesthetic dentistry, rotary endodontics and surgical dentistry.
Languages Spoken: Hindi, English, Punjabi
- Associate Professor in the Dept of Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry at Gian Sagar Dental College & Hospital, Rajpura.
- Senior Consultant at various private clinics in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula & Zirakpur
- Assistant Professor in the Dept of Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry at Rayat Bahra Dental College & Hospital,Mohali
- Assistant Professor in the Dept of Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry at Bhojia Dental college & Hospital, Baddi.
- Internship at Govt Dental College & Hospital,Patiala
- Indian society of Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Indian Dental Association
- Bachelor’s Degree (BDS): Govt.Dental College, Patiala
- Master’s Degree (MDS):Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, Ambala.
- Course on “Face Mask Therapy”conducted by Dr. Ashok Utreja at PGI Chandigarh
- Course on “Endodontics under operating microscope” conducted by Dr. P.D. Joshi at PGI Chandigarh
- Course on “Basic life Support” at PGI Chandigarh
- Various Courses on Rotary Endodontics , Dental age Estimation , Mass Diasters and Oral Implantology.
- Dentistry of Infants, Children Through Adolescence and children with special care needs
- Sedation Dentistry
- Rotary Endodontics
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Regenerative Endodontics
- Minor Surgical procedures
- Oral Implantology
- Poster Presentation Poster presentation on “TMJ Ankylosis in a child patient- A Case Report” at 28th I.S.P.P.D. National Conference held at Rohtak, from 12th to 14th November 2006
- Paper presentation on “Reimplantation: Clinical Implications and Outcome of Dry Storage of Avulsed Teeth” at 29th Annual I.S.P.P.D. National Conference held at Bangalore, from 21st to 23rd November 2007.
- Paper presentation on “Anomalous tubercles on incisors – So similar, yet so different” at 30th Annual I.S.P.P.D. National Conference held at Ramoji film city, Hyderabad, from 13th to 15th November 2008.
- Organizing member in 14th National Conference of Indian Association of Forensic Odontology held at Chandigarh.
- In vitro evaluation of marginal leakage using invasive and noninvasive technique of light cure glass ionomer and flowable polyacid modified composite resin used as pit and fissure sealant.
- Prevalence of traumatic dental injuries and role of incisal overjet and inadequate lip coverage as risk factors among 4- 15 years old government school children in Baddi-Barotiwala Area, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Significance of pre- treatment panoramic radiographic assessment of edentulous patients – a survey
- Anshu Singla, Shalini Garg, Sanjeev Kumar Jindal, H.P. Suma Sogi, Deepak Sharma. Evaluation of Marginal leakage Using Invasive and Non-Invasive Technique of Light Cure Glass Ionomer and Flowable Polyacid Modified Composite Resin used as pit and fissure sealant- In vitro study.Indian J Dent Res 2011;22:205-9
- Anshu Singla, Shalini Garg, Abhishek Dhindsa, Sanjeev K Jindal. Reimplantation: Clinical Implications and Outcome of Dry Storage of Avulsed Teeth. J Clin Exp Dent. 2010;2(1):e37-41.
- Anshu Singla, Soheyl Sheikh, Sanjeev K Jindal, Rajdeep Brar.Papillon Lefevre syndrome: Bridge between Dermatologist and Dentist. J Clin Exp Dent. 2010;2(1):e42-45.
- Sanjeev Kumar Jindal, Soheyl Sheikh, Sunita Kulkarni, Anshu Singla. Significance of pre-treatment panoramic radiographic assessment of edentulous patients – A Survey. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 2011 Jul 1;16(4):e600–6.
- Shipra Gupta, Sanjeev Kumar Jindal, Mohit Bansal,Anshu Singla.Prevalence of traumatic dental injuries and role of incisal overjet and inadequate lip coverage as risk factors among 4- 15 years old government school children in Baddi-Barotiwala Area, Himachal Pradesh, India.Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 2011 Nov 1;16(7):e960–5
- Sanjeev K Jindal, Soheyl Sheikh, Anshu Singla, Nidhi Puri.Role of Radiology in Central Hemangioma of jaws.J Clin Exp Dent. 2010;2(2):e97-98
- Shivani Jain, Shipra Gupta, Sanjeev K Jindal, Anshu Singla.Oral myiasis in a cerebral palsy patient: A case report.J Clin Exp Dent. 2010;2(2):e102-104.
- Galhotra V, Sheikh S, Jindal S, Singla A. Segmental neurofibromatosis . Indian J Dent 2014;5:166-9
- Virat Galhotra, Anshu Singla, Sanjeev Jindal, Anjali Sofat.Effect of Unintentional Periapical Extrusion of Metapex in Immature Teeth- A Case Report. Journal of Clinicaland Diagnostic Research. 2015 Jan, Vol-9(1): ZD01-ZD02
- Singh TR, Jindal S, Singla A, Vinod Kumar AR, Damera A.Role of trabecular bone in visibility of laminadura: A cross-sectional radiographic study. Indian J DentRes 2015;26:280-3
- Govind Jindal, Sanjeev Jindal, Pooja Sharma, Anshu Singla.Rare enlargement of genial tubercles and its management:A Case report. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2015 Nov;9:ZD23-ZD24.
- Sanjeev Jindal, Anshu Singla, Govind Jindal, Rupinder Kaur.Ebola virus infection: Its implications in dentistry,Journal of Oral Medicine, Oral Surgery, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology; 2015;1(3):121-122.
- Jindal S, Singla A. Pretrigeminal neuralgia. Indian J Dent.2016 Sep; 7(3):140.
- Published a book on Mineral Trioxide Aggregate in 2009 with Lap Lambert academic publishing, Germany.
- Published a book on Oral Submucous Fibrosis in 2009 with Lap Lambert academic publishing, Germany.
- Published various articles in local newspapers.
Dr. Jindal's Dental & Oral Health Care is a complete family dental clinic for pediatric & adults locatd in Peer muchalla adjoining Sector 20, Panchkula, Haryana. Enhancing the beauty of your smile is our focus. Using state-of-the-art technology in a clean, relaxing environment.
Morning: 10AM to 2PM
Evening: 4:30PM to 8PM
Sunday Morning: 10AM to 2PM
Sunday Evening: Appointment Only